- To provide knowledge, understanding and skills essential for quality teacher educators.
- To assist teachers in understanding theories, principles, techniques and process
- To help the trainees in understanding the child’s abilities, intelligence, aptitudes,
emotion, instinct and interest.
- To help trainees in organizing, supervising and participating in co-curricular activities
for the proper assessment of both scholastic and non-scholastic domain.
- Inculcating in them the constructive and naturalistic attitudes and encouraging
them to cultivate some positive values.
- Equipping them with such humane qualities as honesty, sincerity, discipline, the sense of responsibility, the spirit of dedication, punctuality and the spirit of self-analysis which are required of a teacher entrusted with the responsibility of making worthy future citizens of the country.